Sunday 14 October 2012

Water under the bridge

water



































Well It's been nearly a year since my last post 
and there has been a lot water under the bridge since.

So what's been going on?.

Well i'll tell you, or try to, after my reclamation exhibition I became 
ill this went on for few months nothing life threatening but i did 
feel crap and had no energy let alone for social media, which was real same 
beacuse I would have loved to follow up on the very positive feedback 
from the exhibition.

By january I was back to normal well my version of normal, 
still a bit disillusioned with the social media thing guess 
I have to fined the right balance between doing the work and writing about it,
being dyslexic not a great help.

I am currently freelancing as a Graphic Designer at 
BBC Birmingham, have had some great projects to work on and I am
filling sketch books like they are going out of fashion.

My aim over the next few weeks is to post some of the last years work,
new ideas and sketches.
Cheers Carl.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment